About My Firm
My mission is to provide outstanding service to the small business owner. Service to my clients and creative, practical solutions to the issues that face them are my top priorities. While I've been a consultant for a global accounting firm and a sole practitioner, I've also been a client.
I know what it feels like to be a consumer of accounting services. Because of this extensive experience, I pride myself on understanding your situation with a thorough assessment of your needs and personalized attention.
Robert K. Carus, CPA, PC
I provide a full range of professional services to my clients throughout the year. I'm equipped to provide solid answers to a wide range of tax, accounting and financial issues. And I make sure that the answers I provide are suited to your perspective, talents and needs. You will find that I bring the highest standards of quality and ethics to my work for you.
Summary of my professional experience:
- Certified Public Accountant since 1981 [license #3899]
- Active in Taxation Team of Oregon Society of CPAs (Chair, 2001-02) Member of OSCPA peer review program
Clients and industries I serve:
- Warehousing / logistics
- Service businesses
- Real estate development and construction
- Real estate leasing
- Restaurant / fast food
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Robert K. Carus, CPA, PC
- 12042 SE Sunnyside Road
- PMB 444
- Clackamas, OR 97015
- Telephone: (503) 698-7360
- Fax: (503) 905-1083
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org